Already have an account?
||2013 LOIS CRANSTON MEMORIAL POETRY PRIZE
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person yourare submitting for in the "writer name" field. This information will be kept in our system, but will not be available to our editors (all submissions are read blind).
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas. Please see our submission guidelines for information on length and formatting.
- Use the drop down menu to select Lois Cranston Memorial Poetry Prize
- Each entry can include up to three (3) unpublished poems, no more than six (6) manuscript pages total. Do not put your name on the same page as a poem; all entries are read blind. No manuscripts will be returned. Please send unpublished work and please do not send simultaneous submissions. The Journal Editorial Collective reads manuscripts first, then selects 15-20 to send to the final judge. Judge’s decisions are final.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- Please fill in the comments field with a 50-word biographic statement and any additional information you'd like to share with us, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you're done.
- After you submit your file to our submission manager, you will be directed to our PayPal page: CALYX, Inc. charges a fee of $15 plus a $1 administrative fee for entry. Unpaid submissions will not be considered by our editors. Please visit http://www.calyxpress.org for more information.
FLASH FICTION CONTEST
Choose Flash Fiction Contest from the drop down menu.
Please follow all contest guidelines-submissions that exceed the word limit will be shredded and fed to the office goldfish!